Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

A Lake Birthday.

For Grandpa's birthday we headed to the lake... surprise surprise I know. 
It had poured the night before and was still a little bit cloudy.  I love the lake when it's like this... and even when it sprinkles a little bit.  I didn't Saturday.  But it was still beautiful.  




They were a little far out... not sure that this was a great place to be swimming....


to quote Chad "oh Camilla likes powdered sugar... NO WAY!"



She switched sour cream and onion for classic and bbq.... because we didn't have her favorite green sour cream and onion.


captain mills.




"I gotta pee"... jump in....


boats. boats. boats.






"I will just ride your back... we are really far..."







and then the sun came out...

Moana... make way... make way....


Camilla fell asleep with Grandma. 





"Grandma! Take a picture!"



Grandpa cooling off Camilla. 




Then Daniel tiger came out. 
"Grandma... you aren't very good at riding this.  Cody will come with me!"





Then Cody said he was ready for a tiger ride...
and the boat driver smirked and daniel turned to tony. ;)






he even recovered every time. 


success. 





No comments: