Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

If I Only Know This...

I've unfollowed a lot of friends on Facebook previously because of their complaining and bickering... because frankly I don't care.  That's not what I want to see and why get worked up with the rest of them.  Today for some reason some of it found it's way through to me.  It's so sad.  I understand we live in a depressing world- but are we really going to be able to sway someone's opinion from belittling and contention.

But it didn't matter.  Liv and I were listening to a song earlier that they are singing for the primary program and then this came on.  And I know this to be true.  and that's what matters.  
I have always loved Joseph and Emma.  It doesn't eclipse the whole of what I believe.  
But it's a big part. 



after this one came this... (166th conference)


I know I was old enough that I should remember conference in the tabernacle (i remember Ben B. coming and telling about the pulpit) but I don't really.  It was fun to see everyone (is that Cook in the beginning-ish) and their wives.... just fun.  

No comments: