Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Luke.

Luke is 4. 

This boy.  We'll start with some quotes..... 

"You got hot Cheetos so can we get some warm cheetos too?"  Warm cheetos are just the regular crunchy cheetos.  ha.

"Here's the problem.  My baby wanted to sleep in his room all by himself.  Well why don't you take him to the couch.  Well he just likes his bed... by himself."  -Luke kept coming into my room and telling me that I could leave and he was going to sleep with Daddy.  So I asked him why... 

"So when you pee does the baby just come out?"  We were talking about when he was a baby and he had that question.. .after it was answered the girls asked how you know when you're going to have a baby.  So he made this statement "I was just laying there so comfy and then I was running down the hall! Here I come!" ... not sure what's in his brain completely but that might have been close.  

This boy is all over.  He's a sweet boy ultimately.  He loves doing work and has recently learned the phrase "is that proper application for that tool" and is slowly learning what that really means. He really wants a blue bed in his room but is warming up to just having his mixed colored blanket on the bed.  He loves lots of shoes and feels very big that I cut that straps off his flip flops so he's big.  He's got his pedaling down on his bike and almost doesn't put his feet down going down the hill with it... he didn't with his balance bike so it's just a comfort level.  He'll get there.  He takes his focus herbs no problem and is still ready to go to bed when he's ready.  He always goes up after sacrament and wants Daddy to take him to class (which can also be used as a bribe for me).  Luke loves going to grandma's and thinks that me going to the temple is the best thing ever.  He misses his "girlies" while they are at school and is usually so excited to pick them up and greets Milla with a huge hug and holds her.  Yesterday he said piano correctly and we were thrilled.  He thinks he's ready to play the piano and go to school.  The boy loves all the scoops and mucks and two tons and jeeps and trucks and monster trucks and has been drawing monster trucks in his writing journal book.  For a bit he would tell me "I love you" about every hour... and then it suddenly switched to "I don't love you."  It's come to a better balance of mostly "i love you."  He's a funny big boy. 





No comments: