Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2024

The New Hymnbook.

The new hymnbook has been slightly concerning to me.  Especially as a piano player... the logistics are slightly difficult.  But here we go. 

I got the ipad out and played through all the new ones... nothing we can't handle... except the eye of the sparrow one... I need to go back through that one because I think I just don't appreciate the symbolism or something.  I decided if they release them in 10 I can play them as they come and then maybe by 2030 I can quit piano.... hopefully. 

Sister Een had told us that David was singing for the new recordings... so I clicked through each of the songs listening for him... and didn't hear him. ha... then we were driving listening and found him. So fancy.  She then posted this video below for the media day and said he sings the bass part when it's on there.  We can't wait. 

So for memory sake here's the video.  We loved having those Eens sing by us... you always sound a little better.  

 

No comments: