Pages

Monday, July 22, 2024

Our Relief Society Gifts.

It's almost been a year of relief society meaning we are in need of new birthday gifts.  So the presidency had a few ideas and I found the right ones and put them together.  I'm all for rewards. I had to print stuff off at Office Depot and just got everything all quickly and my favorite girl gave me a coupon too.  She usually does... we're friends. ha

To make these boring keychains a little cuter we attached a heart with a jewelry hook.   The girls were so helpful and Grandma too.  We had our Christmas candles ready to go and wrapped and tagged and kept on these.  

Camilla was SO helpful and did a really good job.  At first she just made cute color combinations and then she insisted on putting the hearts on.  It was hard but she got really good at it too. 




Camilla kept on helping and helping... she would come and cut ribbon and punched holes in the tags and stacked them in the boxes.  


And now they're ready in the closet for the year and Christmas.  and I almost got released... almost. Communication is important. 

No comments: