Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Liv has talked about the candles for the past week.  Candles are very important for birthdays.  At least in her eyes.  She counted them...


And was sweet with Grandpa Great. 



and then she took pictures with her cake like it was her birthday... and they were so cute we couldn't help but agree.


Liv thought it was pretty cool that "her" flowers were on the cake.


Grandpa and Liv thought they were already done taking pictures and refused until they were lightly scolded. ;) ha.







I took the candles out and licked them but as I did so her mouth opened ready to lick it. 



 "DEEEE-licious!"  I want more now... too bad we ate it all.





Since some were gone on my real birthday we celebrated Sunday with cake and singing.  Then Monday since we can't go to dinner we had our traditional Macayos lunch.  Liv got home and told me I got a Pancho taco! A proud moment... ha. 

No comments: