Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Utah State University.

The one thing that I was going to make sure we did was take Alivia for a picture on the A.  
The A is at Utah state and is and Aggie tradition of sorts.  There are many rumors I've heard to become a true Aggie but the easiest one is to kiss on top of the A...

When I went to EFY we took a picture on it.  So I don't especially care about the tradition of it.  Probably because I'm not an Aggie...
Just the cute A for Alivia.


Campus is beautiful. 



Old Main.



 On to the A.



Tada!






I'm a ballerina!



She wouldn't be Alivia if she didn't want to jump off of it. 



true aggie spirit held true...



After pictures at the A we headed over to the Creamery.  I had maple nut ice cream and it was SO good.  Worth the wait. 





No comments: