Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Can We Get Some...

Pumpkins and "Vege-ables?!"

It has been raining and raining which we have loved... but also had plans to go to Gilcrease Orchards (along with the rest of the world) on Saturday.  It rained in the morning and then it stopped so we could go! 

Our scarf, boots, and jacket were a bit over dressed still. 
88 degrees in October... we aren't complaining. 


On the hayride.




She liked it... and wanted to like it from the beginning but was a little bit nervous.  She got over her fear. 





yes. i've gone blonde on the top layer of my hair and can never go outside again because of it. 


sorry lo. the only one of us four had to make it... you take enough pictures you should know not to blink ;)


The chickens.







Her don't kiss me face is my favorite. 












Can you walk straight? I am... uh...






Can you carry me? The whole time I was taking pictures while be carried... "Cheese. Cheese. Cheese." No smiles.. but she's got the cheese thing down.


No comments: