Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

From My Phone.

Liv's got this tricycle thing down.  Obviously much better when flat or going doing hill.
She told me "I need something on my head (while pointing to her head).  a pink one. "  
Glad she is all about safety. 


Liv said "These are too cowboy for me"
A little too tall for me.


Baby Margaret and Daniel Tiger like to go driving in the car at Target.


We took Logan to the eye doctor and the worker gave Liv a page to color... and she randomly gave her a Belle page.  She was pretty happy.  


She loves to try on hats.  Especially at "the dog store."


One day at the park Liv and this girl were playing and then they started sliding down... which then led to them sliding down together.  Liv said, "I sat on her lap! and we slide!"


After gymnastics we went and used our car wash at Terribles and we shared some "orange juice."
It was the color orange.


No comments: