Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Sickie.

I need to go to ballet!
I wasn't sure about this but figured if she felt good enough to go we could see when the time got closer.  
But we have to do your hair before we go to ballet.  
She could barely keep her head up.. although I did finish it.  
And then I she feel asleep and didn't care about ballet at all. 

After a day of rest and medicine she woke up that night at 9 o'clock and said "I feel better now. I need some cereal."

So cereal we ate.  And play we did.


Yes. That is "pinkie" you see. 
She bit into greenie and he was broken.  She kept telling us that he was broken and we needed to fix him with tape (she thinks everything should be fixed with tape). 
It would have been the perfect moment to be rid of the bunk.. except for the sickness. 
So pinkie came out of hiding.  


Either watching Daniel Tiger or reading Daniel... we have a serious obsession.  
Thankfully we don't have to have to many reminders about how we do not talk like katerina kitty cat. "meow. meow."


No comments: