Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

A Visit to Santa.

We were cleaning up and taking care of things and trying to keep her occupied.  She had seen Santa and kept telling us that she needed to go see Santa now!

So we waited in line for a while... and then we she saw him...


a little bit nervous.


Grandma waited in line with her (since it was still long.. but Liv wasn't going away from it) while I went and cleaned up some more.  Grandpa and Logan came to get the manger right before I got a call saying it was almost their turn so we all went to see what would really happen...

and when it was her turn she was not ready and squirmed for a minute...




and then she was ready... "Go tell Santa what you want him to bring you for Christmas"


"I want some chocolate cookies and juice."
We have been practicing... although she chose what she wants... I obviously would never chose chocolate cookies... 





Once she was on his lap she was fine... I think partly because it was her friend.  I still don't think that she knew it was him (especially since she was telling him (aka Santa) this morning that she went and saw Santa last night.  Brother Wareham goes into the nursery and plays guitar and sings with them every week and Liv loves him.  

We were glad it wasn't like last time... or my kind of Santa love. 
We don't/didn't get presents from Santa because I hated anything that he brought me. 
I was just trying to simplify ok! :)

No comments: