Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Like Mother Like Daughter.

which means I fear for bad hair days until I stop doing her hair...
and at that point I hope Liv realizes that it's her fault if it's bad. :)

All yesterday Liv was asking if Grandma could give her Anna and Elsa hair... I even attempted but need to practice elsewhere.  So while I went to the temple she got Elsa hair...

and hated it. "This doesn't look good!" and she tore out the first one.. and the second one... 
but could stand the third... even though "it's not good. "
ha. 

and the pictures show it all...




When I walked in Grandma motioned not to talk about her hair.  So we didn't...
On the car ride home she explained how her hair was not good because it didn't come on the side... after talking about how we need to grow our hair out she decided that she needed to tell Grandma thank you for her Elsa hair.  

And when her hair is long then she can get her Elsa dress and wear it... right?! ha. 

No comments: