Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Screenshots.

 Just a few ones that got us.  It always makes me laugh when Liv reads them and is like huh?  or that's a really good one!  depending on if she understands or not. 

I saw this and just want to try them out of interest... what a weird story.... real or not?

This was one of the names I took to the temple.... and went to go check it out because how do you say that name?  The first person in initiatory was like that's a hard one not to laugh.... and then the next girl said something that wasn't what we said and we stuck with that one.  Poor girl. 


My favorite of them all. 

Some people in our ward told Chad that he would love Bluey.... they are right.  Snoop is my favorite of the group... 


Senior year was a Pride and Prejudice era... I need to go back and read it and see if I really like it as much as I remember.  

Liv did not understand this one... maybe even after explaining it to her.. but this is me. 

Luke picked out a card just for Chad on his own....



Someone posted this and this is me.... Still. 

No comments: