Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Tuesday.

 In the morning we went to Elise's music class.  She had some fun instruments to play. 



After he pushed the baby around for a bit. 


After we went to pick up a flowering plum tree.  Having got a small lemon and many other things in our car we thought it would be no problem.  We went to see the trees and they seemed a bit taller than I was expecting.  But.. we still got it. 

We walked out and a guy came over and was like do you need me to plant it for you?  I have a truck I take it.... I said no we're good.  So Luke and I put down the seats and start trying to shove the tree in.... it didn't work.

So I called Chad and was like uh...... what should I do.  After deciding to try a bit more while he went to go see if the suburban was available my friend came over again and asked "how far do you live? I take it to your house!"  I told him I didn't have any cash on me.... I would get it... Then he asked if I was shoving it in the car, I said yes and he said "I help you."  and so with his help we gently got it in.
a very kind guy and a tender mercy for all. 

Luke thought it was hilarious.... to have a tree in his seat as his seat had to be pushed to the floor for it to fit. 


Made it.  My helper as he gently helped the branches fit into the trunk "See it fit! Just fine." 


Next time maybe we will borrow the suburban... maybe. 

No comments: