Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

A Random Collection.

  The girls went swimming for activity days and loved it. 



Practicing after church... 


We got a pair of shoes for Liv on a really good sale but needed a bigger size and ended up saving 50 cents... ha.... when returning we looked around and Camilla thinks these are the shoes she wants for school.  Definitely the pink ones. 


I think we have dug up everything we can... so we readjusted a little because some plans are going to be a long time coming.... at least a spring away.  


I just don't know to feel so happy or cringe.... I mean THE Steve Maddens... Bethany had them but I had the target knock offs that were pretty cute too.  


After we printed the baptism program (we're getting really good.... and the office depot people know me. They are so nice and helpful and give me coupons) Camilla and Luke took it upon themselves to pass them out and be greeters.... even to the late people.  You gotta have a program. 


The kids think Chad needs to see any Star Wars father's day card. 


We had a dentist trip... and it was great.  No cavities and Luke opened his mouth for longer than not. We've got lots of teeth to grow in and out. 


Grandma has been fixing dresses and swimsuits and things for us.  She does the best work. 


The girls don't understand Lake Powell shopping but they sure tried.... Alas it is a healthy year of lake shopping so we did not get the donettes.... but they gave it a valiant effort... and all the fruit snacks... and any other terrible for you treat.  They thought they were quite funny. 



They said they all wanted to sleep together... I told them Luke would have to go back to his own bed if I heard a word... I didn't.... 


Cuddling heads.

No comments: