Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

Pool Party... Ward Party.

We had a Ward Pool Party over at the Jenkins on Saturday.... Mark had tacos going with a familiar taco bell taste on some of them and fresh chips and queso too.  

I stayed by the pool... as I became the assigned lifeguard for awhile.  Luke was just walking around... looking at the slide... but didn't want to put on a floaty and seemed to not want to swim either....

After checking everything out and playing and sitting on the sideline he found the waterfalls... 

The girls were down the slide as fast as they could. 


After a while Luke came back and told me he was going to go on the slide... I asked if he wanted to wear the floaty and he told me no he could swim.  Which he proved.... 


Each time he would swim over to me and say he was going again.  He was really proud and swam well.... we should have gotten a slide at the beginning of the year. 

Liv and Camilla played all around... Liv thought this tube was cool with it's water sprayer attached. 

Camilla....

Luke kept going and going... and cutting and cutting the line once he got to the top step... one time the really big kids were up there and doing some tik tok and were going so he just pushed (nicely) passed them all and they were just hoping that he would give them attention... but he had a mission to get down that slide. 


By the end he was pretty tired but just kept swimming and floating over.


We have a couple of facebook photographers in our ward and so I stole some of their pictures... the meyn girls were there and they were fun to play with... their pool at baca's is much warmer. 

chad was beckoned to the picture... dave and chuck.


the liability for a ward party is pretty good... joi and I were the bossy lifeguards... she was just missing a whistle. 

Chad made me some food... and came at the right time for a picture... some we have to appease... after we tell them you can't bring your kids to relief society... he's gotten so good at picture taking on demand too. 



I saw this one and died laughing... we love the Toros.. but I asked Chad why Luke was apart of there family... timing. 


Fun times.

No comments: