Pages

Monday, August 12, 2024

A Loose Loose Tooth.

We went swimming and while I was in the shower Camilla ran in and said I bumped my tooth and it's coming out!  Pulling teeth is not one of my specialties so I encouraged her to pull it.... She tried but no go.  

I told Chad there was a tooth to pull.. so we ate and then before bed he said ok it's time to pull the tooth!  Last time at the lake she was so cautious and concerned about her tooth falling out and loosing/swallowing it on the tube so we knew it had to go.  I sat on her and Chad tried to get it but she told us "I'm going to pull it out."  So we said do it... and then she did.  Just like that.  and thenshe was pretty toothless. 


Chad tried to wear the tooth necklace while she rinsed her mouth....



Of course she reminded us about the one time that she woke up and checked her pillow and her tooth was still there... then she went to the bathroom and came back and it was there!   Luckily that didn't happen again.. the tooth fairy was much more timely and even left the pink tooth for another shot. 

No comments: