Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

A Collection of Mostly Screenshots.

 Camilla was telling me that they were reading about their school in a magazine during school.  I didn't realize that it was the Scholastic magazine! Pretty fancy. 


I played the organ in a real sacrament meeting on labor day weekend and even played two of the three songs that were already chosen.  I changed it to Redeemer of Israel because that's my jam and I've been able to play it with my feet since college.... even without the music.  That's the only one though.  It was a successful time.  Maybe a little loud and the kids sat so nicely by themselves... Daya asked if they wanted to sit with them and they said they were ok... the fruit snack bribe worked pretty well. 



We still do. 



Yeah.....

We do a lot of this (those 3 times a year we go to a restaurant) to prepare a little bit with the kids.  I'm still not against it myself. 





My favorite girl at Office Depot is the BEST.  She was helping someone else decide things and got mine printing while she waited and just knows what I want.... we've only done a few funeral programs together.  I think we've had 7 this year which is unheard of over in these parts.  
Anyway... Mothers day and fathers day cards at Office Depot were the best I've seen.  I was surprised. 



Yes. Vanilla Almond.  The actual diet never made much sense to me... imagine that. That was good cereal though. 




No comments: