Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

I Need to Call Grandpa.

Yesterday for lunch we had taquitos and rice and beans.  
While sitting and eating Liv says "I need to call Grandpa!"
We asked why and she told us...
"I need to tell him we need to go to Macayos on Wednesday and Saturday!"

We figured that phone call could wait until we saw him in person. 


So. This afternoon (Saturday) Grandpa called for Liv.  She was so excited to talk on the phone that she did connect who it was at first.  He asked her what today was and what we needed to do on Saturday.  With a few more clues she realized what she needed "RICE AND BEANS!!! MAAACAYOS!" on Saturday!  

side note: our waiter was the guy who wouldn't give me a pancho taco because I was too old.  I don't know how many years it has been... but he has had a change of heart and didn't even fight my kids menu choice :)

No comments: