Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Hairspray and Flowers.

We got the keys to the car and hurried out.  We knew Costco was close but we still didn't have that long... It was also raining....

Some magic was used at the elevator each time. 


Chad dropped us at the door (a true sacrifice for Chad to not walk into the costco... insert face palm).  Mason told me "I feel really weird being at a store in my church clothes. Really weird."  On the way there Mason asked what kind of flowers should we get?  I said I don't know... you can look and choose which and he looked and knew exactly which ones he wanted.  I didn't know both Mason and Cass had red ties so they were even more perfect. 


He was quite concerned that the rain was ruining his hair.. so I assured him that the crusty he could feel on his head would stick for quite awhile.... He kept pushing it back to make sure.  We did spray a bit more once we got back to the room just to make sure. 

On our way for a ribbon at Hobby Lobby we talked about what was going to happen, what a sealing was, and why getting married in the temple was such a good thing.   We coached him that they were going to come out of the temple and kiss (ick... HA) and then he could go up and hug his mom because it's a slightly awkward situation and he could help!  He did a perfect job. 

and well... New cars tell you that the car in front of you is leaving... but don't always mention that you didn't shut off the car..... why are the lights still on? oops.


When we were back at the hotel I had mentioned that even if the temple people let you go back behind the desk with flowers you still can't have them back there and some else will come and tell you to get them out.... personal experience there. 

So when we walked into the temple I could see the guy at the recommend desk like "uh oh..."  so the girl clerk... was there and I asked if he could take them in the waiting room with him.  The guy referred to her and she said "I won't tell."  There was a big room for Mase to go and wait with Cass' neices.  Steph had games for them to play and entertain themselves with while we went to the sealing.  

No comments: